Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To Begin With . . .

It's very late and I should be sleeping, but I have this great urge to write and get my thoughts down. So I'll begin with the title, or better yet, I should begin with breaking down what the title means exactly. Erratic is just another way of saying random or sort of all over the place, and that is how my writing is, when I write this way, no plan, no path, no planned story . . . just words, ideas from my mind on the page, musings if you will.

Now, you'll come to see that I am a Christian, and as a Christian I believe that we are all lost, and that we are only saved, only found by finding salvation in Jesus Christ. So that is one way that I am a Woman Lost. However, I am lost right now in a great deal many other ways. I hope by exploring my issues on this blog, I can find my way back to The Lord, myself, and maybe even to the ones who love me. I realize this is a tall order for a simple blog, I truly do . . . but that is where I hope that the readers, if there are any, come in and will help me by leaving comments and suggestions, questions, concerns, ect . . . to help me understand who I am. We are only as strong as we are together, don't you agree? So there are no secrets on here, except the ones I am keeping from myself, otherwise how would I expect you to help me? Only the truth as best as I can give you.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
Jennifer

No comments: